Welcome. I’m honored you’re interested in DRY Ink Photography capturing your memories!
I strive to create art that freezes time. That helps you remember the people and relationships in your life at this time, right now.
I want to explain a little about what to expect on the day we shoot and hopefully put you at ease. The more comfortable you are, the better our end product will be. I am very laid back and love working with children, so not only can I promise this will be painless, but I hope we will even have a good time. I will be early on the day of our shoot and prepared to capture your images. I will get to know your children and put them at ease before I ever start shooting. I will spend about hour taking pictures and will allow wardrobe changes within that hour, (but be careful as clothing changes can eat up our time.) I will strive to capture a mix of posed images as well as natural interacting pictures. I will crack cheesy jokes.
As you can see, I really do strive to make this an enjoyable process for you.
A word about what to wear:
– Simple is better. No busy patterns, no logos or words.
– Loose fitting clothes because kids don’t like tight, binding clothes, they can get irritated with this.
– Hats and other accessories are fun and really add to the images. I can bring some if you would like to include them.
– Bare skin on newborns is classic, so don’t plan on too many clothing changes, as it tends to be irritating.
– Trendy looks are good as long as they are not too over the top. You don’t want to date your portraits. I can suggest some websites if are looking for inspiration.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me.
I can’t wait to shoot with you!